ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
FEBRUARY 5, 2009 @ 8:30 a.m.
Board of Supervisors:
Steve Samuels, Chair
Paul Manke, Vice Chair
Richard L. Rollo, Administrator
Robert H. Berntsson, District Counsel
Maureen Cronk, Administrative Assistant
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL
2. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
3. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address and telephone number for the record and what agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than four (4) minutes.
CARDS MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.
4. CONSENT SECTION
a) Minutes of the Annual & Regular Meeting January 8, 2009
b) Attorney’s Invoice dated January 7, 2008
5. ACTION ITEM
a) Attorney’s Retainer Contract Renewal
b) Lift Station Telemetry – Data Flow Systems
c) Winchester Blvd. Extension – GWE Task Order
6. DISCUSSION ITEM
a) East Englewood Town Hall Meeting
b) IBM AS400 Elimination
7. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Richard L. Rollo, PE
a) OPERATIONS DIVISION MANAGER’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
1) Phil Wagoner, Chief WRF Operator
b) TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER’S REPORT – Jarl “Jay” D. Linden, PE
c) FINANCE DIRECTOR’S REPORT – Sonia R. Zoeller
1) Financial Statements – 1st Quarter Report
8. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert H. Berntsson
9. OLD BUSINESS
10. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than four (4) minutes.
11. NEW BUSINESS
12. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which records includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and F.S. 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at (941) 474-3217 no later than seven (7) days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at (800) 955-8771 (TCC) or (800) 955-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.