ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
SEPTEMBER 17, 2009 @ 8:30 a.m.
Board of Supervisors:
Steve Samuels, Chair
Paul Manke, Vice-Chair
Richard L. Rollo, Administrator
Robert H. Berntsson, District Attorney
Maureen Cronk, Administrative Assistant
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL
2. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
3. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address and telephone number for the record and what agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than four (4) minutes.
CARDS MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.
4. CONSENT SECTION
a) Minutes of the Regular Meeting September 3, 2009
b) Attorney’s invoice dated September 2, 2009
5. ACTION ITEM
a) Capital Improvement Plan Budget
b) Operating Budget
c) Sarasota County Sidewalk Project – JPA
6. DISCUSSION ITEM
a) V9 A & B – Public Hearing
7. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Richard L. Rollo, PE
a) OPERATIONS DIVISION MANAGER’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
b) TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER’S REPORT – Jarl “Jay” D. Linden, PE
c) FINANCE DIRECTOR’S REPORT – Sonia R. Zoeller
8. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert H. Berntsson
9. OLD BUSINESS
10. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than four (4) minutes.
11. NEW BUSINESS
12. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which records includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and F.S. 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at (941) 474-3217 no later than seven (7) days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at (800) 955-8771 (TCC) or (800) 955-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.