ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
DECEMBER 2, 2010 – 8:30 A.M.
Board of Supervisors:
Steve Samuels, Chair
Paul Manke, Vice-Chair
Michael J. Ray, Administrator
Robert H. Berntsson, District Counsel
Maureen A. Cronk, Secretary to the Board
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL
2. ADMINISTRATION OF OATH OF OFFICE – Robert Berntsson
3. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
4. SERVICE AWARDS
a. Mike Ray – 30 years
5. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address and telephone number for the record, and which agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
7. ACTION ITEM
8. DISCUSSION ITEM
9. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
a. WASTEWATER OPERATIONS – Phil Wagoner
b. JARL ‘JAY’ D. LINDEN, PE – TECHNICAL/OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER
c. SONIA ZOELLER, FINANCE DIRECTOR
10. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert H. Berntsson
11. OLD BUSINESS
12. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
13. NEW BUSINESS
14. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and FS 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at 941-474-3217 no later than 7 days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at 800-955-8771 9TCC) or 800-955-897-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.