ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
FEBRUARY 4, 2010 – 8:30 A.M.
Board of Supervisors:
Steve Samuels, Chair
Taylor Meals, Vice-Chair
Mike Ray – Deputy Administrator
Robert H. Berntsson – District Counsel
Maureen A. Cronk – Secretary to the Board
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL
2. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
a. Special Meeting – February 18, 2010 @ 8:30 a.m. – West Coast Church
a. Service Awards – Greg Hammers, WTP Operator – 20 years
4. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address, and telephone number for the record, and what agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
7. DISCUSSION ITEM
8. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Richard L. Rollo PE
a. MICHAEL J. RAY, DEPUTY ADMINISTRATOR
i) Roger Quick, Chief Water Plant Operator
b. JARL ‘JAY’ D. LINDEN, TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER
c. SONIA ZOELLER, FINANCE DIRECTOR
9. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert H. Berntsson
10. OLD BUSINESS
11. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
12. NEW BUSINESS
13. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore, may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and F.S. 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at 941-474-3217 no later than 7 days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at 800-955-8771 (TCC) or 800-955-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.