ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
MAY 20, 2010 – 8:30 A.M.
Board of Supervisors:
Steve Samuels, Chair
Paul Manke, Vice-Chair
Michael J. Ray – Administrator
Robert H. Berntsson – District Counsel
Maureen A. Cronk – Secretary to the Board
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL.
2. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
3. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address, and telephone number for the record, and what agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
4. CONSENT SECTION
a. Minutes of the Regular Meeting May 6, 2010
b. Attorney’s Invoice dated May 5, 2010
5. ACTION ITEM
a. Elevated Tank Painting
b. Sarasota County Interlocal Agreement
c. Pump Repair
6. DISCUSSION ITEM
a. Mid-Year Budget Review
7. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
a. WASTEWATER OPERATIONS – Phil Wagoner
b. JARL ‘JAY’ D. LINDEN, TECHNICAL/OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER
c. SONIA ZOELLER, FINANCE DIRECTOR
8. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert H. Berntsson
9. OLD BUSINESS
a. Shell Drive
10. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
11. NEW BUSINESS
12. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore, may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and F.S. 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at 941-474-3217 no later than 7 days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at 800-955-8771 (TCC) or 800-955-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.