ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
MAY 6, 2010 – 8:30 A.M.
Board of Supervisors:
Steve Samuels, Chair
Paul Manke, Vice-Chair
Michael J. Ray – Administrator
Robert Benedict – Acting District Counsel
Maureen A. Cronk – Secretary to the Board
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL.
2. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
3. PRESENTATION- Dave Cash- Florida Section AWWA 2010 Best tasting Water for Region 10 award
4. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address, and telephone number for the record, and what agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
5. CONSENT SECTION
a. Minutes of the Regular Meeting April 15, 2010
6. ACTION ITEM
7. DISCUSSION ITEM
8. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
a. WATER OPERATIONS MANAGER – Roger Quick
b. JARL ‘JAY’ D. LINDEN, TECHNICAL/OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER
c. SONIA ZOELLER, FINANCE DIRECTOR
9. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert H. Berntsson
10. OLD BUSINESS
a. Shirley Hopp – High Bill
b. Shell Drive – Results of Survey
11. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
12. NEW BUSINESS
13. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore, may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and F.S. 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at 941-474-3217 no later than 7 days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at 800-955-8771 (TCC) or 800-955-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.