ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
201 SELMA AVENUE
AUGUST 18, 2011 at 8:30 A.M.
Board of Supervisors:
Steve Samuels, Chair
Taylor Meals, Vice-Chair
Sydney Crampton (absent)
Michael J. Ray, Administrator
Robert H. Berntsson, District Counsel
Philip E. Wagoner, Wastewater Operations Manager
Jarl “Jay” D. Linden, P.E., Technical/Operations Support Manager
Sonia R. Zoeller, Finance Director
Teresa L. Herzog, Administrative Assistant
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL
2. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
3. SERVICE AWARDS
a. Jarl “Jay” D. Linden -10 Years
4. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card for the record with your name, address, telephone number and which agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
5. CONSENT SECTION
a. Minutes of the Regular Meeting dated August 4, 2011
6. ACTION ITEM
7. DISCUSSION ITEM
a. FY2012 Budget
8. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
a. WASTEWATER OPERATIONS MANAGER– Philip E. Wagoner
b. TECHNICAL/OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER – Jarl ‘Jay’ D. Linden, P.E .
c. FINANCE DIRECTOR – Sonia R. Zoeller
9. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert H. Berntsson
10. OLD BUSINESS
11. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
12. NEW BUSINESS
13. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and FS 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at 941-474-3217 no later than 7 days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at 800-955-8771 9TCC) or 800-955-897-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.