ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
APRIL 19, 2012 @ 8:30 A.M.
Board of Supervisors:
Taylor Meals, Chair
Sydney Crampton, Vice-Chair
Michael J. Ray, Administrator
Robert H. Berntsson, District Counsel
Jarl “Jay” D. Linden, P.E.,Technical/Operations Support Manager
Sonia R. Zoeller, Finance Director
Roger K. Quick, Water Operations Manager
Teresa L. Herzog, Secretary to the Board
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL
- ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
- SERVICE AWARDS
- George Senopole – 5 years
4. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address, and telephone number for the record, and what agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
CARDS MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.
5. CONSENT SECTION
a. Minutes of the Regular Meeting dated March 15, 2012
b. Attorney’s Invoices dated April 3, 2012
6. ACTION ITEM
a. WRF Odor Control Master Plan
7. DISCUSSION ITEM
a. Termination appeal of Marilyn Talutis
8. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
a. WATER OPERATIONS MANAGER– Roger K. Quick
1. DISTRIBUTION FOREMAN – Wayne Kershanick
b. TECHNICAL/OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER – Jarl ‘Jay’ D. Linden P.E.
c. FINANCE DIRECTOR – Sonia R. Zoeller
9. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert H. Berntsson
10. OLD BUSINESS
11. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
12. NEW BUSINESS
13. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore, may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and F.S. 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at 941-474-3217 no later than 7 days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at 800-955-8771 (TCC) or 800-955-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.