ANNUAL & REGULAR MEETING
ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
JANUARY 5, 2012 @ 8:30 A.M.
Board of Supervisors:
Steve Samuels, Chair – Seat #1
Taylor Meals, Vice-Chair – Seat #2
Sydney Crampton – Seat #3
Phyllis Wright – Seat #4
Paul Manke – Seat #5
Michael J. Ray, Administrator
Robert H. Berntsson, District Counsel
Philip E. Wagoner, Wastewater Operations Manager
Jarl “Jay” D. Linden, P.E., Technical/Operations Support Manager
Sonia R. Zoeller, Finance Director
Teresa L. Herzog, Administrative Assistant
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL
- ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
- ELECTION OF OFFICERS
4. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address, and telephone number for the record, and what agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
CARDS MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.
5. CONSENT SECTION
a. Minutes of the Regular Meeting December 1, 2011
6. ACTION ITEM
a. CY ’12 Schedule of Meetings
b. Master Banking Services Agreement
c. Atkins Task Order to prepare an interim (MIT) plan for DIW #1
d. WRF Odor Control Master Plan
7. DISCUSSION ITEM
8. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
a. WASTEWATER OPERATIONS MANAGER– Philip E. Wagoner
b. TECHNICAL/OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER – Jarl ‘Jay’ D. Linden P.E.
c. FINANCE DIRECTOR – Sonia R. Zoeller
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER – Susan Franklin
9. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert H. Berntsson
10. OLD BUSINESS
11. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
12. NEW BUSINESS
13. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore, may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and F.S. 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at 941-474-3217 no later than 7 days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at 800-955-8771 (TCC) or 800-955-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.