ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
201 SELMA AVENUE
SEPTEMBER 6, 2012 @ 8:30 A.M.
Board of Supervisors:
Taylor Meals, Chair
Sydney B. Crampton, Vice-Chair
Michael J. Ray, Administrator
Robert H. Berntsson, District Counsel
Jarl “Jay” D. Linden, P.E., Technical/Operations Support Manager
Sonia R. Zoeller, Finance Director
Philip E. Wagoner, Wastewater Operations Manager
Teresa L. Herzog, Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL
2. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
3. SERVICE AWARDS
a. Dewey Futch – 10 years
b. Lope “Louie” Balan – 5 years
4. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address, telephone number for the record, and which agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
5. CONSENT SECTION
a. Minutes of the Regular Meeting of the dated August 2, 2012
b. Attorney’s Invoice dated August 31, 2012
6. ACTION ITEM
a. General Liability Insurance and Work’s Compensation Renewal – Key Agency
b. WRF Biosolids Management Contract
c. WRF Bioscrubber Proposal Award
7. DISCUSSION ITEM
8. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
a. WASTEWATER OPERATIONS MANAGER – Philip E. Wagoner
1. Lab Director – Karen Ernst
b. TECHNICAL/OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER – Jarl ‘Jay’ D. Linden, PE
c. FINANCE DIRECTOR – Sonia R. Zoeller
9. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert H. Berntsson
10. OLD BUSINESS
11. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
12. NEW BUSINESS
13. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and FS 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at 941-474-3217 no later than 7 days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at 800-955-8771 9TCC) or 800-955-897-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.