REGULAR MEETING OF THE
ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
201 SELMA AVENUE, ENGLEWOOD, FLORIDA
APRIL 4, 2013 @ 8:30 A.M.
Board of Supervisors: Staff:
Taylor Meals, Chair Michael J. Ray, Administrator
Steven Samuels, Vice-Chair Robert Benedict, Acting District Counsel
Sydney B. Crampton Jarl “Jay” D. Linden, P.E. Technical/Operations Support Manager
Phyllis Wright Sonia R Zoeller, Finance Director
Eric Fogo Philip E. Wagoner, Wastewater Operations Manager
Teresa L. Herzog, Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL
2. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
3. SERVICE AWARD
a. Kim Gauthier – 15 Years
a. Audit Report – CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
5. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address, telephone number for the record, and which agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
6. CONSENT SECTION
a. Minutes of the Regular Meeting dated March 7, 2013
b. Attorney’s Invoice dated March 20, 2013
7. ACTION ITEM
a. Atkins Task Order – Preparation of the Mechanical Integrity Testing (MIT) plan for Holiday Venture IW #2
8. DISCUSSION ITEM
9. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
a. WASTEWATER OPERATIONS MANAGER – Philip E. Wagoner
1. COLLECTIONS FOREMAN – Ron Franklin
b. TECHNICAL/OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER – Jarl ‘Jay’ D. Linden, P.E.
c. FINANCE DIRECTOR – Sonia R. Zoeller
10. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert Benedict
11. OLD BUSINESS
12. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
13. NEW BUSINESS
14. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and FS 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at 941-474-3217 no later than 7 days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at 800-955-8771 9TCC) or 800-955-897-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.