ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
201 SELMA AVENUE, ENGLEWOOD, FLORIDA
JULY 18, 2013 @ 8:30 A.M.
Board of Supervisors: Staff:
Taylor Meals, Chair Michael J. Ray, Administrator
Steven Samuels, Vice-Chair Robert Berntsson, District Counsel
Sydney B. Crampton Jarl “Jay” D. Linden, P.E. Technical/Operations Support Manager
Phyllis Wright Sonia R. Zoeller, Finance Director
Eric Fogo Roger K. Quick, Water Operations Manager
Teresa L. Herzog, Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL
2. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
3. SERVICE AWARD
a. Paul Marum – 20 years
4. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address, telephone number for the record, and which agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
5. CONSENT SECTION
a. Minutes of the Regular Meeting dated June 6, 2013
b. Attorney’s Invoice dated June 17, 2013
6. ACTION ITEM
a. R/O Plant Replacement Membrane Elements
7. DISCUSSION ITEM
a. FY14 Budget Review
8. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
a. WATER OPERATIONS MANAGER – Roger K. Quick
1. Distribution Foreman – Wayne Kershanick
b. TECHNICAL/OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER – Jarl ‘Jay’ D. Linden, P.E.
c. FINANCE DIRECTOR – Sonia R. Zoeller
9. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert Berntsson
10. OLD BUSINESS
11. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
12. NEW BUSINESS
13. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and FS 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at 941-474-3217 no later than 7 days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at 800-955-8771 9TCC) or 800-955-897-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.
Posted: July 12, 2013