ANNUAL & REGULAR MEETING
ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
JANUARY 7, 2010 @ 8:30 A.M.
Board of Supervisors:
Steve Samuels, Chair – Seat #1
Taylor Meals – Seat #2
Sydney Crampton – Seat #3
Phyllis Wright – Seat #4
Paul Manke, Vice-Chair – Seat #5
Richard L. Rollo, PE – Administrator
Robert H. Berntsson – District Counsel
Maureen A. Cronk – Secretary to the Board
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL
2. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
3. ELECTION OF OFFICERS
4. PUBLIC HEARING – Customer Rules & Regulations Section 27; Rates, Fees & Charges
5. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address, and telephone number for the record, and what agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
CARDS MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.
6. CONSENT SECTION
a) Minutes of the Regular Meeting December 3, 2009
b) Attorney’s Invoice dated December 1, 2009
7. ACTION ITEM
a) ASR Supplemental Reclaimed Water Supply
b) CY ’10 Schedule of Meetings
c) RO WTP DIW #1 Full MIT
8. DISCUSSION ITEM
a) V9A & V9B – Cash Flow & Financing Options
b) SELECTION COMMITTEE REPORT
9. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Richard L. Rollo PE
a) OPERATIONS MANAGER’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
b) TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER’S REPORT – Jarl “Jay” D. Linden, PE (verbal)
c) FINANCE DIRECTOR’S REPORT – Sonia R. Zoeller
10. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert H. Berntsson
11. OLD BUSINESS
12. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
13. NEW BUSINESS
14. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore, may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and F.S. 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at 941-474-3217 no later than 7 days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at 800-955-8771 (TCC) or 800-955-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.