Welcome to the Englewood Water District (EWD) Purchasing home page.
Purchasing’s mission is to procure goods and services in an efficient and cost-effective manner while providing fair and open competition.
EWD does not maintain an approved vendor list. Purchasing will provide new vendors with necessary paperwork and requirements to complete vendor registration.
Our solicitations are posted in this section and can be also be found on www.demandstar.com. Vendors are required to register with DemandStar, in order to access solicitation packages posted on that site. DemandStar notifies subscribers by fax or e-mail whenever a solicitation has been issued for the commodity offered by the vendor.
EWD property is auctioned off on www.govdeals.com. Interested parties must register with this site to bid on auction items.
For any questions regarding purchasing, please contact Bee Ling Wheaton, Purchasing Specialist at (941) 460-1014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Solicitations:
- Expired Solicitations:
- RFB 2018-110 WWTP #4 Sand and Grit Removal
- RFB 2018-625621 Swepston Bridge Waterline Bid Package
- RFB 2018-625627 WWTP 4 Rehabilitation Air Piping Replacement
- RFB 2018 -108 HVAC Maintenance, Repair Services
- RFB 2017-107 Generator Maintenance & Repair Services.pdf