ANNUAL & REGULAR MEETING
ENGLEWOOD WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
WEST COAST CHURCH
240 PINE STREET, ENGLEWOOD, FL
JANUARY 17, 2013 @ 8:30 A.M.
Board of Supervisors:
Taylor Meals, Chair
Sydney B. Crampton, Vice-Chair
Michael J. Ray, Administrator
Robert Berntsson, District Counsel
Jarl “Jay” D. Linden, P.E., Technical/Operations Support Manager
Sonia R. Zoeller, Finance Director
Roger K. Quick, Water Operations Manager
Teresa L. Herzog, Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL
2. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Additions & Deletions
3. DISCUSSION ITEM
a. Expansion of Central Sewer System to the V9-B Area
4. PUBLIC INPUT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must fill out a card stating your name, address, telephone number for the record, and which agenda item is to be addressed. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
10 Minute Recess
5. CONSENT SECTION
a. Ratification of Elected Officers and 2013 Board of Supervisors Meeting
b. Minutes of the Regular Meeting dated December 6, 2012
c. Attorney’s Invoice dated December 17, 2012
6. ACTION ITEM
a. WRF Odor Control GWE Task Order Amendment
7. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – Michael J. Ray
a. WATER OPERATIONS MANAGER – Roger K. Quick
b. TECHNICAL/OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER – Jarl ‘Jay’ D. Linden, PE
c. FINANCE DIRECTOR – Sonia R. Zoeller
8. ATTORNEY’S REPORT – Robert Berntsson
9. OLD BUSINESS
10. PUBLIC COMMENT – To address the Board during this portion of the meeting you must provide your name, address and telephone number for the record. Each person will be allowed no more than 4 minutes.
11. NEW BUSINESS
12. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Anyone who decides to appeal a decision of this Board will need a record of the proceedings pertaining thereto and therefore may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
DISABILITY INFORMATION – In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and FS 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact EWD at 941-474-3217 no later than 7 days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, telephone the Florida Relay Service at 800-955-8771 9TCC) or 800-955-897-8770 (VOICE) for assistance.